Knowledge for Growth
Are you looking for the latest developments and innovations in life sciences?
Is your company interested in collaborating with academic research groups?
Then visit TTO Flanders at Booth 60 and 61!
Every university highlifghts a specific technology:
- VUB: BRIGHTcore, interuniversity genomics platform for DNA sequencing (diagnosis and research)
- UGent: Novel hydrogel precursors opening unprecedented processing avenues in the biomedical field
- UHasselt: phytoremediation for cleaning soils, spin-off Bio2Clean
- KULeuven: spin-off project FOx Diagnostics transformed an optical fiber into a mass sensitive sensor and created a low cost, high end biosensor
- UAntwerpen: 'Ferme pekes' project, the microbial dynamics of spontaneous vegetable (carrot) fermentations, unique insights in the diversity of beneficial lactic acid bacteria
Check also our actual technology offers and expertise centers!