TTO Flanders at Knowledge for Growth 2016
Each university highlighted a specific technology at the booth of TTO Flanders:
- VUB: BRIGHTcore, interuniversity genomics platform for DNA sequencing (diagnosis and research)
- UGent: Novel hydrogel precursors opening unprecedented processing avenues in the biomedical field
- UHasselt: phytoremediation for cleaning soils, spin-off Bio2Clean
- KU Leuven: spin-off project FOx Diagnostics transformed an optical fiber into a mass sensitive sensor and created a low cost, high end biosensor
- UAntwerpen: 'Ferme pekes' project, the microbial dynamics of spontaneous vegetable (carrot) fermentations, unique insights in the diversity of beneficial lactic acid bacteria
Also check our technology offers on this website, especially updated for Knowledge for Growth!